Half-Term Reports 2013: Isobar
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Isobar view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 170
New business / billings: not declared
Summary of the year so far: "Isobar has made a strong start to 2013, both in the scale of the business and the talent we are attracting. New clients include Google, Danone and Scottish Power – with more to be announced. We now have a single name: Isobar, to go with our single-minded purpose - to realise our potential as one of the few truly global players. Leading talent joining in the first quarter of 2013 includes Nick Bailey from AKQA as Executive Creative Director and upcoming CEO; Thom James as Head of Social from Jam; James Caig as Head of Social Strategy from MEC and Simon Clancy as Creative Director from AKQA. Isobar continues to combine depth of skill with breadth of capability to deliver work with innovation at its core: from SeeitShopit, the world’s first e-commerce product for the Facebook newsfeed; to the Toyota #YNOT Vevo partnership campaign, which turned pre-rolls into social activation."
Awards won so far in 2013: "- A Webby Award in the Health, Wellness and Pharmaceutical category for the interactive ad 'Push Vinnie' for the British Heart Foundation. http://www.isobar.com/en/work/bhf-push-vinnie/ - A MOMA in the Lead Generation/Direct Response/Conversion category for Toyota GT86 'The Real Deal'. http://www.momas.co.uk/results - A Silver Creative Circle award for the interactive ad 'Push Vinnie' for the British Heart Foundation. http://www.isobar.com/en/work/bhf-push-vinnie/ - First place in the IAB’s Creative Showcase Awards for April with the Pringles Fan vs Flavour campaign created by Isobar for Pringles. http://www.isobar.com/en/news/2013/5/23/glue-isobar-wins-iab-creative-showcase/ "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London