Half-Term Reports 2013: The Red Brick Road
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how The Red Brick Road view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 6
Number of staff: 54
New business / billings: £1m
Summary of the year so far: January signalled the re-boot of TRBR. We started the year with our new ownership structure in place, and an ambition to make The Red Brick Road famous for things other than great Tesco work. Our Jagermeister work asks the UK to #GiveItAShot, and our Magners repositioning celebrates that ‘Now is a Good Time’. Both campaigns have smashed results expectations. We’ve been on a hiring spree too, with Planning Director Simon Ringshall joining us from RKCR/Y&R, Senior Creative Tom Skinner from CHI, and PR Director Lynn McCarthy joining us from EDF Energy to run our new Brand PR team. We’re also delighted to welcome three new clients: Blistex, Funkin and Talent Backer. Welcome to the new Red Brick Road!
Awards won so far in 2013:
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London