Half-Term Reports 2013: Jam
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Jam view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 100
New business / billings: £550,000
Summary of the year so far: "If last year was about growth and wins, this year has been all about the work (OK and more wins, growth and hires). We launched the new Samsung GALAXY Camera - a whole new kind of connected camera - in 9 cities around the world simultaneously, reaching 75 million people. We teamed up with Sky and Dannii Minogue to create an Instagram modelling campaign to promote Britain & Ireland’s Next Top Model - and accidentally created our first TV spot. For Tesco Mobile we delivered #nojoke, a brave new online tone of voice and realtime branded content that made Britain smile. We convinced Intent Explorer to hand their Facebook page over to Eddie, a kooky inventor who interacted with fans in a series of mockumentary films and responsive content. Oh, and we won Xbox and Boots International and hired Simon McEvoy as Planning Director and Joel Jo Han Lim as Associate Creative Director. "
Awards won so far in 2013: "IAB Creative Showcase, Capital One Superstars Creative Review Annual, Liquid Pixels Webby Honouree, Liquid Pixels "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection £50K + excellent benefits including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards