Half-Term Reports 2013: MediaCom
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how MediaCom view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: April, IPA CPD - Gold Award
New business / billings:
Summary of the year so far: "MediaCom were the first agency to establish the Government approved apprenticeship scheme, it’s paid off. Of our first 10 apprentices, all have been offered full-time jobs. The scheme attracted interest beyond our industry, with two Peers - Baroness Ros Scott and Baroness Sally Hamwee - shadowing two of our Apprentices for a day. Also on the Apprentice theme, our MD Claudine Collins starred on the TV show. Claire Ferguson, our Joint Head of Client Service, was picked as one of Management Today’s 35 under 35. We also welcomed David Beale as our new Head of Response and Andy Mihalop as Head of Biddable Media. We’ve added £105m in billings across our 5 offices including Coke and Sony – and kept the Home Office in a tough re-pitch. We were first to use Waterloo In motion screen, for Audi; first to interact with the ITV logo (Despicable me); and made a ground-breaking Dual-Screen ad for CRUK. "
Awards won so far in 2013: "IPA Women of the Future Award, MediaCom, Victoria Appleby
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London
- Junior Account Manager and Account Manager air recruitment Up to £28K dependent on experience, Central London