Half-Term Reports 2013: JWT London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how JWT London view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 410
New business / billings: Nokia Creative Global
Summary of the year so far: We’ve pushed out great work, kicking off with ground-breaking TA Live ads. We followed these with our ‘clever’ Step Up film for The Army, portraying a soldier’s life through their boots. From the award winning Serious Play ‘Mint’ and the epic Legendry Journey films for its sponsorship of the Hong Kong 7s and the British & Irish Lions, to the standout Platypus ad for First Direct, our creative on HSBC continues to be the category leader. We have been described as an ‘Agency on Fire’ and through our work with Ambrosia, Hovis, Blue Dragon and OXO we have been described as one that has found its ‘Inner foodie’ for intelligent understanding of what lies behind consumer food choices. And Ian Darby recently said clients should give agencies like us their business. Nokia was obviously listening as it awarded us its global creative business. We have also made significant hires including Head of Planning Neil Godber from BBH and Head Broadcast Laurence Barber from Mother.
Awards won so far in 2013: "Cannes
HSBC Serious Play Promo & Activation A10 Best Sponsorship or partnership campaigns
Kit Kat KitKat in Space Confectionary Guerilla Marketing
Kit Kat KitKat in Space Confectionary Best Use of Media
Hovis HoHoHo Press Baking & Sweet Foods
Kit Kat We Will Find You Sales Promotion Confectionary & Snacks
Agency of the Year
Territorial Army Territorial Army - TA LIVE Integrated Campaign of the Year"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director - Digital B2B Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Business Development Director - Boutique Integrated Agency - Central London - £55-65k + bonus Fill Recruitment Ltd to £65k + bonus scheme, Central London
- Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Package - Farringdon, EC1 Fill Recruitment Ltd Excellent package - flexible working (hours/ location), Farringdon, EC1
- Business Development Executive PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign