Half-Term Reports 2013: Karmarama
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Karmarama view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 187, which is a 10% increase from the start of 2013
New business / billings: 6 pitch wins so far in 2013, adding approximately £29m billings
Summary of the year so far: "Halfway through 2013 and it’s coming together nicely. We’ve been in our amazing Farringdon office space for a year and loving it. Bringing together the best of advertising, PR, social, CRM, content, data and tech and putting them within arm’s reach of each other is really working, evidenced by our end-to-end campaigns on Costa, B&Q and Clydesdale. The agency continues to grow: new people, new clients all sharing the ambition to create strong work across the board. Highlights include: convincing the nation to transform their unloved rooms for B&Q, Porsche digital, BBC 6 Music and Clydesdale Bank. Nicola left for facebook, Caitlin Ryan joined from Proximity, the buzz is good, the pipeline’s full and the sun is shining, oh, and we appeared on The Apprentice, didn’t get fired and didn’t look like a bunch of wankers. Got to be happy with that. "
Awards won so far in 2013: Karmarama do not enter creative awards. We believe they distract agencies and encourage work that doesn’t have the client’s best interest at heart. Our founding philosophy of Good Works means that our only agenda is the success of our clients’ businesses.
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014