Half-Term Reports 2013: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Kitcatt Nohr Digitas view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 6
Number of staff: 115
New business / billings: £15.7 million
Summary of the year so far: "Kitcatt Nohr Digitas has evolved at a frenetic pace over the last six months. We saw a lot of new business success, so much so we even managed to spend some quality time at the top the Campaign New Business League in the early part of the year. We said goodbye to John Lewis after five wonderful years and hello to three exciting new clients, AXA, Weight Watchers and Sky. We’re especially proud of the work we’ve created and delivered across media, from digital to TV. Some of our favourites are: Weight watchers, Hedonic Hunger; Dogs Trust, Wonky’s Journey; and Lexus, Orchid. We’ve also got two new client wins, which we look forward to announcing soon. The last six months have been busy, but as half term draws in we won’t be resting on our laurels. We’re always looking towards to the next idea, and the next win."
Awards won so far in 2013:CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Director Drayton Partners Ltd £Competitive plus strong package, Southall, West of London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire