Half-Term Reports 2013: OMD Group UK
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how OMD Group UK view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: Cannes Gold, Creative Effectiveness - John Lewis: From Crying to Buying 2.
New business / billings: The Hollis Sponsorship Awards, Special Award For The Best Low Budget Sponsorship’ - Nissan X-Trail & Caravan Club 3.
Summary of the year so far: We’re pleased to report that OMD Group is continuing on its positive journey, with successes in each of its constituent UK agencies. Industry recognition includes Gold and Silver wins at Cannes and successes at the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, amongst others. New business wins such as DWP (Manning Gottlieb OMD), Lidl and HTC (M2M), and Weight Watchers Digital (OMD UK) have all contributed to agency growth. And innovation is rife with Manning Gottlieb OMD creating ‘Seymour Brew’ – its very own beer designed to bottle the agency’s entrepreneurial spirit for the wider world – and the launch of OMD UK’s Future of Britain research initiative which sees a refreshing approach to deeper insights. Finally, a spate of senior promotions – such as Robert Ffitch’s promotion to CEO at Manning Gottlieb OMD – and key hires – including OMD UK’s new strategic heads Rian Shah and Hamid Habib – are all signs that positive change is happening.
Awards won so far in 2013: "Manning Gottlieb OMD: 1.
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge
- Account Manager - ATL Production - Central London - £30k Source £27000 - £30000 per annum + great prospects, London
- Senior Account Manager - Fundraising - West London - £36k Source £34000 - £36000 per annum + great bens, London
- Account Manager - Entertainment - Central London - £30k Source £28000 - £32000 per annum + great bens, London