Half-Term Reports 2013: PHD
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how PHD view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 236
New business / billings: We have won pitches worth £28m in 2013.
Summary of the year so far: "Awards success (including the Grand Prix at the Thinkbox TV Planning Awards 2013); the launch of SOURCE, our new game-changing planning system; £28m of pitch wins and some exciting new appointments at the top of the agency mean we’ve had a busy and successful first half. But as the old football cliche goes, no-one ever won the game at half-time. There’s still a lot of hard work to be done in the second half of 2013."
Awards won so far in 2013: "WINNER Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: GRAND PRIX – British Heart Foundation WINNER Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: Long-term Use of TV – British Heart Foundation WINNER Prolific North Awards: Drinks Campaign of the Year – ‘IRN-BRU Gets you Through’ HIGHLY COMMENDED Drum Marketing Awards: Media Planning and Buying Strategy of the Year – British Heart Foundation ‘Heart Attacks can happen on any street’ HIGHLY COMMENDED Drum Marketing Awards: Media Planning and Buying Strategy of the Year – McCain ‘ Why success smells like a baked potato’ HIGHLY COMMENDED Drum Marketing Awards: New Product/ Service Launch Strategy of the Year – McCain Foods ‘Why success smells like a baked potato’ HIGHLY COMMENDED Marketing Week Engage Awards: Charity and Public Sector British Heart Foundation ‘Hard & Fast’ HIGHLY COMMENDED Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: Best use of Sponsorship & Content - Sainsbury's ‘Paralympics’"CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London