Half-Term Reports 2013: CHI & Partners
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how CHI & Partners view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 315
New business / billings: £15.5m (global)
Summary of the year so far: "We’ve gone global. 14 new offices in Asia. International wins for Lexus, Vertu and GSK. Huge new campaigns for Lexus and Samsung launching in 79 countries around the world. Golds and Silvers at all the international awards shows – the Clios, Cristals, One Show, Andys, ADCNY and Cannes. Back home, not too shabby either. Three Golds at Creative Circle, two nominations at D&AD and an entry into Campaign’s Outdoor Hall Of Fame. Charismatic new campaigns for Anchor and Prince’s Trust. A new alien baby, a full pitch diary, plenty of lovely work in production for the rest of the year, and the sun has finally come out to play. What’s not to like?"
Awards won so far in 2013: "Creative Circle Awards: 3 x Gold Clio Awards: 3 x Gold / 1 x Silver Cristal Awards: 1 x Grand Cristal / 2 x Gold One Show Awards: 2 x Gold / 1 x Silver / 5 x Merit Cannes Lions : 1 x Silver / 9 Shortlisted Art Directors Club of New York: 1 x Bronze Webby Awards: 4 x Official Honouree Andy Awards: 3 x Silver Entry into Campaign’s ‘Outdoor Hall of Fame'"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £26000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- eCommerce Manager JV Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits & Pension, Manchester
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London