Half-Term Reports 2013: Crispin Porter & Bogusky London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Crispin Porter & Bogusky London view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 51
New business / billings: Not disclosed
Summary of the year so far: "Without doubt it’s tough times out there at the mo. But we’re having fun up here in Kings Cross. We’re chuffed to have won Captain Morgan and Xbox, we’re continuing to spread tenderness throughout Europe on Milka, and we’ve been non-stop on Paddy Power with tennis, racing, golf and the imminent arrival of the new football season. We’ve made some amazing hires, and each and every one of us has learned to juggle. Roll up, roll up for 2013 part 2." (Ben Walker, Executive Creative Director)
Awards won so far in 2013: "2013 Creative Circle Awards - Best Brand Activity - Paddy Power, Sky Tweets 2013 Creative Circle Awards - President's Award - Ben Walker & Matt Gooden 2013 Gunn Report - 2012 Showreel of the Year - Paddy Power, Chav Tranquilizer 2013 New York Festivals Bronze - Outdoor - Paddy Power, Sky Tweets 2013 Clio Shortlist - OOH Ambient - Paddy Power, Sky Tweets 2013 One Show Interactive Bronze - Integrated - Diesel, Days To Live 2013 One Show Interactive Silver - Craft, Photography - Diesel, Days To Live 2013 Andy's Bronze - Event - Paddy Power, Sky Tweets 2013 British Arrows Gold - Leisure & Tourism - Paddy Power, Chav Tranquilzer"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London