Half-Term Reports 2013: Dare
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Dare view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 160
New business / billings: EE, Metro, Barclays Premier League
Summary of the year so far: The first 6 months of the year have seen something of a transformation at Dare. We have a new CEO Leigh Thomas and a new CCO Sean Thompson which (along with Toby Horry (MD) and John Owen (CSO)) has helped form a cohesive and experienced leadership team. We were the third most awarded agency at the British Arrows and were shortlisted at Cannes. We've made some good work including our 'Mutations' anti-smoking ad, our new GoCompare campaign, the Barclaycard Bespoke Ballads campaign and the Lifeskills program for Barclays. And we've won two accounts (including EE and Metro) as well as taking the lead on activating Barclays' sponsorship of the Premier League. And there's plenty more to come in the second half.
Awards won so far in 2013: "British Arrows Awards / Gold, Breads and Cereals - Hovis 2013 / Gold, Best 60 - 90’’ Ad – Hovis 2013 / Silver, Public Service Advertising - Public Health England 2013 / Silver, Best Over 90" Web Based Film, Time to change 2013 / Silver, Charity, Time to change 2013 Cannes / Shortlist, Public Health England - Mutations 2013 D&AD / In Book Winner, Direction - Time to Change 2013 / In Book Winner, Writing - Time to Change 2013 / In Book Winner, Apps - Puppets 2013"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business