Half-Term Reports 2013: We Are Social
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how We Are Social view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 350 globally, of which 110 in UK
New business / billings: £2.8m new biz won since Jan 13
Summary of the year so far: "2013 has already been a pretty exciting year. We’ve hired some amazing talent to boost to our strategic creative output, including Jerome Courtial as head of planning and James Nester and Graham Jenks - the UK’s most awarded creative team in 2012 - as creative directors. We also launched our most significant development in recent years – a paid media service, a key pillar of our strategic offering across our eight global offices. We’ve won 10 new clients in 2013, including being appointed to Mondelez International’s roster as a global social media agency. We’ve got over 30,000 families growing their own tomatoes with a campaign for Heinz and we’ve also helped Evian become by far the most talked about sponsor of Wimbledon 2013 with the ‘Wimbledon Wiggle’ campaign. We’re also continuing to experience significant growth, with 2013 UK turnover currently forecast to grow over 50% to reach £12.5m."
Awards won so far in 2013: "Rev Awards – Heinz: Get Well Soup – winner in both the social and engagement categories Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Robin Grant & Nathan McDonald – winner, London & South"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Manager - High Net Worth Savings Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Associate Director - Retail/FMCG (Outdoor/Experiential) Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + bonus, London
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- PPC Executive - Digital Marketing Agency - Paid Search Ultimate Asset £20000 - £25000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push