Half-Term Reports 2013: We Are Social
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how We Are Social view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 350 globally, of which 110 in UK
New business / billings: £2.8m new biz won since Jan 13
Summary of the year so far: "2013 has already been a pretty exciting year. We’ve hired some amazing talent to boost to our strategic creative output, including Jerome Courtial as head of planning and James Nester and Graham Jenks - the UK’s most awarded creative team in 2012 - as creative directors. We also launched our most significant development in recent years – a paid media service, a key pillar of our strategic offering across our eight global offices. We’ve won 10 new clients in 2013, including being appointed to Mondelez International’s roster as a global social media agency. We’ve got over 30,000 families growing their own tomatoes with a campaign for Heinz and we’ve also helped Evian become by far the most talked about sponsor of Wimbledon 2013 with the ‘Wimbledon Wiggle’ campaign. We’re also continuing to experience significant growth, with 2013 UK turnover currently forecast to grow over 50% to reach £12.5m."
Awards won so far in 2013: "Rev Awards – Heinz: Get Well Soup – winner in both the social and engagement categories Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – Robin Grant & Nathan McDonald – winner, London & South"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - £45-50K Source £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing Blemain Group Competitive plus bonus and benefits, North West
- Digital Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London