Half-Term Reports 2013: ZenithOptimedia
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how ZenithOptimedia view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 405
New business / billings: £62m (Kayak, Maxxium, eOne)
Summary of the year so far: 2013 represents a new era for ZenithOptimedia with the arrival of our new CEO, Tim Hipperson, and as an agency we are building towards our vision of a full service communications agency specialising in data and content driven activation and ROI strategic consultancy. This evolution has seen the management team strengthened with the promotion of Mark Howley to Managing Director, ZenithOptimedia Group and Natalie Cummins to Managing Director, Optimedia. So far this year we have delivered a strong new business performance including the consolidation of both the £50m eOne business and £10m Maxxium business, as well as winning Kayak and a number of digital briefs such as SEO for RBS and Toyota. We have also continued to invest heavily in areas of growth, in particular performance and content through Performics and Newcast respectively, delivering a broader and more rounded service to our clients.
Awards won so far in 2013: "Best Engagement Strategy, British Airways, Festival of Media Awards 2013 Advertiser Innovation Award, Premier Inn, UK Performance Marketing Awards 2013 "CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London