Nick Gutfreund joins Johnny Fearless as chairman
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 12:36PM
Johnny Fearless, the independent agency, has appointed Nick Gutfreund as its first non-executive chairman.
Gutfreund, a former worldwide board account director at Publicis and group managing director of i-level, will work alongside the agency’s founding partners on strategy for business growth and international expansion.
Prior to his current position running his own furniture business, Gutfreund worked in the group managing director role at i-level between 2001 and 2003.
He previously ran the global Ericsson business-to-business account at Publicis and, during an 18-year advertising career, also worked at Lowe Howard-Spink and Bates Dorland.
Neil Hughston, the former managing partner at Grey London, alongside Saatchi & Saatchi’s former creative director Paul Domenet, launched Johnny Fearless in February 2011.
The agency has clients including Davidoff, Diageo and the Imperial War Museum.
Hughston said: "Nick is the consummate suit. He’s provided counsel to me throughout my career and is the perfect man to help Johnny Fearless continue to grow."
Gutfreund added: "I’m delighted to be joining Paul and Neil on their journey. The agency offering and everything they stand for is both refreshing and exciting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) - AGENCY Harnham £40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, West End
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London