Half-Term Reports 2013: Proximity London
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Proximity London view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 9
Number of staff: 240
New business / billings: £5500000
Summary of the year so far: "Proximity London got 2013 off to a flying start, with eight new business wins on the spin - including the John Lewis account, appointment to two Royal Mail digital rosters, Oxfam’s digital business, Parcelforce and LeasePlan. We’ve won major new projects from existing clients Kenco – and were reappointed to the Mondelez European digital roster. Why’ve we been doing so well? A compelling new proposition built on Creative Intelligence has helped. So has recruiting the right people. Amanda Arthur joined from Havas EHS, Richard Wand is new UX guru, Steve Stretton is now interim ECD, and Gabrielle Moss and Sharon Whale were promoted to MD and Deputy Chairman respectively. Last year ended on a high note with multiple DMAs for P&G Mums on a Mission. With new work coming through for VW, Oxfam, John Lewis, Royal Mail and Kraft, this year’s award season could crown a banner year for Proximity London. "
Awards won so far in 2013: "At the end of last year, we won 4x Golds, 2x Silvers and 2x Bronze awards at the DMAs (including 3x Golds for P&G Mission Control). Mission Control was also a finalist at the Creative Circle Awards 2013 and picked up a Gold at this year’s Data Strategy awards for Best Use of Social media. Proximity network was recognised as a top 10 global DM agency with Proximity London ranked number 2 in the UK the Big WON report 2012. "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views