Half-Term Reports 2013: Publicis Chemistry
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Publicis Chemistry view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 6
Number of staff: 280
New business / billings: £10m
Summary of the year so far: "Chief Executive Mike Welsh has spent his first 12 months rebuilding Publicis Chemistry around its creative and planning departments, leading to a number of senior hires in both. We welcomed Nathan Burt as Operations Director, Kevin Allen took the reigns as Chief Strategy Officer and Mark Lindridge joined as our first Head of Effectiveness in 2013. It’s early days but the fruits of our endeavours appear to be working: we emerged victorious on the Royal Mail Group strategic direct marketing account after pitching against KitCatt Nohr Digitas and Rapp. We also retained Visa Europe’s brand activation business after a final head to head against Wunderman, having first won it as a very different agency four-and-a-half years ago. Organic growth came from Gü, scooping the packaging and retail remit from Iris, and Barratt Homes, adding digital to our remit. Meanwhile, we continue to promote the UK’s first 4G service across digital, direct, in-store and more with EE."
Awards won so far in 2013:
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London