Half-Term Reports 2013: Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Fallon view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 90
New business / billings: £20m
Summary of the year so far: "2013 at Fallon so far... 3 pitch wins 9 new markets for SKODA 1 Frothy Beast 80 Zombies 841,167,761 bars of Cadbury chocolate sold 1 old Hack 6 months of momentum"
Awards won so far in 2013: None
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Midweight Art Director Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Mid/Senior Digital PM - Exciting Digital Agency - £45k Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London