Half-Term Reports 2013: Lean Mean Fighting Machine
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Lean Mean Fighting Machine view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 45
New business / billings: £1.3m
Summary of the year so far: "The pianist Arthur Rubinstein said "Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back". Does the same apply to advertising and our agency? We love the R&D partnership with Queen Mary University and it’s already bearing fruit (www.liveson.org). We love setting up a new PR division within the agency that has vowed never to commission a survey. We love the fact we’re doing business differently by following Unilever’s ‘Doing Well by Doing Good’ mantra with One in Sixty (www.oneinsixty.co.uk). We love that internal promotions have secured the agency’s next generation of creative, planning and client handling talent. And boy do we love growing the business whilst keeping our sense of mischief. So come on then H2 you tease, we’re waiting… "
Awards won so far in 2013: "FWA (World Baking Day) Awwwards (World Baking Day) "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London