Half-Term Reports 2013: VCCP
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how VCCP view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: Marketing Society – Winner Brand Extension Category – McLaren •
New business / billings: •
Summary of the year so far: "The first six months of 2013 has been a busy one new business wise with the VCCP Partnership winning a total of 12 new clients (including Avis and Budget, Royal London, Which? and Courvoisier), bringing in combined new billings of £62m. We have been particularly proud of the work that we have produced with our clients this year, including O2 - launching the BeMoreDog campaign, Macmillan, Comparethemarket.com and McLaren and we are continue deliver effective communications for the easyJet brand across Europe. The VCCP network is strengthening with our office in Madrid winning three Cannes Lions and our office in Bratislava winning Pilsner Urquell. VCCP’s leadership remains solid with the agency being led by the two remaining founders Adrian Coleman (Group CEO) and Charles Vallance (Chairman), who head up a solid management team."
Awards won so far in 2013: "Music + Sound Awards 2013 – International Best Use Of Existing Music in Cinema Advertising – O2 Priority Sport"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London