Half-Term Reports 2013: Rapp
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Rapp view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 8
Number of staff: 442
New business / billings: Not supplied
Summary of the year so far: "So far in 2013, we’ve been busy building on our new business and client growth success achieved towards the end of last year. We launched Letscolour.com globally for Dulux and created emotive branded content to drive brand ownership of home decorating decisions. We launched Barclaycard’s Bespoke Offers, including creating the MyPlayerTwin website: an innovative lead generation programme to sign up a key target audience by inviting them to find out which Premier League player they look most like. We’ve further invested in creativity and innovation: Marcus Kirsch joined as innovation director and we promoted Clare Wilson and Jacob Kirk to creative directors. We’ve also been connecting consumer profiles with their social data, to enable our clients to tailor offers to their customers based on their public social media activity. And, as a result of data and technology becoming further embedded into our creative process, we’ve won three high profile accounts."
Awards won so far in 2013: "The Digitals / digital ad campaign / Postcode checker, Virgin Media: Finalist. The Digitals / multichannelmarketing / Bacardi, Our Birthday, your party: Finalist DADIs / Microsite / Barclaycard Bespoke / MyPlayerTwin.com: Finalist"
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign