Half-Term Reports 2013: The7stars
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how the7stars view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 71
New business / billings: £15 million
Summary of the year so far: "2013 is already shaping up to be a stellar year for the7stars, not least because of the agency’s top five finish in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for. The7stars was the only media agency to appear on the influential list and the judges awarded it the maximum three stars. Added to this accolade were high-profile account wins with the Payments Council, HMV and The Good Whey Company’s protein drink, ‘Upbeat’. Plus, the7stars was behind some of the year’s most innovative marketing campaigns, including: the UK launch of TLC channel; Daft Punk’s first album release in six years; and Swedish DJ, Avicii’s single ‘Wake me Up’ (now the biggest selling single of 2013). Year-on-year, the7stars grew by 27%, making it the fastest growing UK agency. With this momentum set to continue into the second half of 2013, this year looks likely to be the agency’s best yet."
Awards won so far in 2013: "Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work for in the UK 2013 – position no.5 Selected as a National Champion for European Business Awards 2013 "
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London