Half-Term Reports 2013: Total Media
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Total Media view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 94
New business / billings: Jan-Jun: £3.6m / £28m
Summary of the year so far: "We have changed. And change can be painful, disruptive and even scary but when you come out the other side, it's exciting, creatively invigorating, breeds success and is fundamentally more profitable. We have focused on our strength and unrivalled experience as launch and growth specialists. Putting more energy behind developing our staff and client’s knowledge, to help them embrace the changing landscape. We have built our international team to reflect our clients’ expansion ambitions. Our heavy investment into data and research is enabling our clients to realise the full potential from big data, and we have broadened our range of services so we view the whole customer journey, from first impression to LTV. First half results: 22% income growth, margin up 10%, the best H1 ever for new business, up 34%, we are one of ten IPA agencies with CPD Platinum and are in the top 1% of companies to obtain IIP Gold."
Awards won so far in 2013: "Earlier this year we won an award for the ‘Best OTC Marketing Campaign on a Small Budget’ for our work on Jungle Formula, where our tactical press campaign which centred around weather conditions and key cultural events, including the Olympics and Jubilee, solely drove category growth 62.3% and increased value share by over 6% points. Our agency was also awarded the IPA’s platinum accreditation for Continual Professional Development (CPD), making Total Media the only independent media agency to receive the IPA’s platinum award and putting our CPD programme in the top 3% of the advertising industry."
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business