Engine wins Royal Mail IPO brief
Engine has won a contested pitch to handle the communications surrounding the Royal Mail's initial public offering.
The independent agency won the brief, from the Department for Business Innovation & Skills, after a pitch on 1 August against three agencies.
Engine’s role will be to design ads to inform the public about the Royal Mail IPO; although it has not yet been decided what form the campaign will take.
The Government confirmed in May that it intends to sell a majority stake in the Royal Mail through an IPO on the London Stock Exchange.
The sale is one of the largest privatisations in the UK for decades. It is expected to raise around £1 billion for the Government, valuing the organisation between £2 billion and £3 billion.
Julian Hough, a founding partner of Engine, said: "We’re delighted to have been appointed to this highly prestigious piece of business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Full service - B2B Financial Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Website and Ecommerce Manager Amathus Drinks £30k basic and potential O.T.E £45K , Park Royal, NW10
- Customer Retention Executive (3mth contract) News UK Competitive, London
- CRM Manager PFJ £275 - £375 per day, Cambridgeshire