Half-Term Reports 2013: Leagas Delaney
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 August 2013 11:00AM
Campaign asked the ad and media industry to rate and summarise their performance so far in 2013, ahead of our School Reports for 2014. Here's how Leagas Delaney view the first six months of their year.
Score (self-awarded): 7
Number of staff: 65
New business / billings: £8m
Summary of the year so far: "We’d like to think that the ‘steady improvement’ of 2012 continues and we’re delighted with recent new business wins in the digital space for online beauty retailer, Feelunique, and the new online movie and TV series platform, UltraViolet, a collaboration with the major film studios. Our alliance with Booz & Company, one of the world’s leading strategic management consultancies, to help enable companies to understand and capitalize on the disruptive effects of digital technologies has seemed to set tongues wagging. And recent campaigns for new client Shelter to draw attention to Britain's chronic shortage of affordable homes have generated a lot of press coverage. New hirings, Kerry Roper, as Head of Design, and creative team, Peter Crothers and David Fitzsimons, further bolsters the creative department. And we’re hopeful there’s more in the pipeline that will lead to a great end to a hardworking year. "
Awards won so far in 2013: Margaret Johnson, our Group CEO, awarded an OBE for her services to the creative industry and voluntary work.
CAM AUTOFEED HTSR13
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%