Mindshare UK hires three strategy directors
By Chloe Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 07 August 2013 11:55AM
Mindshare UK has hired three strategy directors in line with the agency's plans to focus more on strategic and adaptive planning.
Rami Amaral will lead strategy for Nestlé, Three and Landrover; Julian Ireland will work across Mazda, Homebase and BP, as well as heading global strategy for HSBC, and Chris Barrett will head up strategy on Force and the recently won Dyson account.
All three will report to Alistair Green, the head of strategy at Mindshare UK.
Before joining Mindshare, Amaral was the digital strategy director at DLKW Lowe, working across the Unilever brands. Prior to this, he was the head of planning at Wunderman Brazil, heading up its Nokia, Microsoft and Dell accounts.
Ireland joins the WPP media agency from the7stars where he was the head of strategy and digital planning.
Barrett was previously the head of planning at KesselsKramer in London and Amsterdam, where he oversaw the agency’s planning output on accounts including Red Stripe, Bushmills and Talisker.
Additionally, Sophie Caron has been hired as a strategist, joining the company from Publicis London where she worked across Procter & Gamble and UBS. Caron will also report to Green.
The four hires, which have all now started at Mindshare, will bring the media agency’s strategic team up to 16.
Green said: "These four news hires will further help the agency create the most inventive and adaptive communication solutions for our clients.
"With a department of 16, I believe we now have the biggest and best communication."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Worcestershire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Royds Raphael £45k+& bonus+benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Royds Raphael £55k-£60k+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- AOL UK launches campaign to consolidate offering
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says