DLKW Lowe retains Morrisons £70 million ad account
DLKW Lowe has retained the £73 million Morrisons advertising account after a final three-way pitch against M&C Saatchi and Adam & Eve/DDB.
The agency was informed that it had won the business today (Wednesday) after a hotly contested four-month process culminated in a final round of pitches yesterday. A number of agencies, including WCRS, JWT London and CHI & Partners, were involved earlier in the review.
DLKW Lowe will work alongside its sister Interpublic agency FutureBrand on Morrisons' entire communications strategy and brand experience.
Last year, DLKW Lowe created the surreal "for your Christmas" ad that featured a mum wrestling a turkey as she strived to prepare a festive meal for her family.
This ad replaced Morrisons' former celebrity-focused campaigns, starring the likes of Andrew Flintoff. However, earlier this year, the supermarket signed up Ant & Dec to be the new faces of the brand.
Nick Collard, Morrisons' group marketing and customer director, said: "DLKW Lowe’s advertising campaign with Ant & Dec has demonstrated why Morrisons is different and has been hugely successful.
"We were blown away by both DLKW and Future Brands’ creative ideas and strategy for the future."
Richard Warren, the joint chief executive of DLKW Lowe, said: "We couldn't be more excited about being reappointed. We've never had more belief in the future of the Morrisons brand and business."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Insight Stopgap £80000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Social Media Adam Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum + DOE, London
- European Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £62,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Surrey