Ruud Wanck promoted at Group M
Ruud Wanck has been promoted to the new role of global chief operating officer for GroupM Interaction.
Wanck, who is currently the chief digital officer for Group M EMEA, will retain these responsibilities and join the company’s global executive committee.
He will focus on developing Group M’s digital operations, digital technology, platform strategies and digital trading development working alongside Rob Norman, the global chief digital officer.
Wanck said: "I’m very excited about this new opportunity. I've been part of Group M for many years and look forward to further maximising the performance of WPP's media communications agencies in digital on a global level."
Prior to joining Group M in 2007 Wanck was chief commercial officer at Mediaedge:CIA, now MEC.
Norman said: "Group M Interaction is responsible for developing a consistent approach to operations, data processes and tools to allow our agencies to function more efficiently.
"By creating this new global role it is the intention of Group M to further leverage our assets and empower each of the Interactive agencies in the group and make us smarter and more competitive."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business