Ruud Wanck promoted at Group M
Ruud Wanck has been promoted to the new role of global chief operating officer for GroupM Interaction.
Wanck, who is currently the chief digital officer for Group M EMEA, will retain these responsibilities and join the company’s global executive committee.
He will focus on developing Group M’s digital operations, digital technology, platform strategies and digital trading development working alongside Rob Norman, the global chief digital officer.
Wanck said: "I’m very excited about this new opportunity. I've been part of Group M for many years and look forward to further maximising the performance of WPP's media communications agencies in digital on a global level."
Prior to joining Group M in 2007 Wanck was chief commercial officer at Mediaedge:CIA, now MEC.
Norman said: "Group M Interaction is responsible for developing a consistent approach to operations, data processes and tools to allow our agencies to function more efficiently.
"By creating this new global role it is the intention of Group M to further leverage our assets and empower each of the Interactive agencies in the group and make us smarter and more competitive."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Head of Video - Global Brand Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London
- Account Manager, client side, property development sector £35k Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR EMR £60000 - £70000 per annum + £150k OTE, London
- Junior SEO Specialist Brand Recruitment £14000 - £18000 per annum + depending on experience, Kettering
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media