West Cornwall Pasty Co launches The Special One to celebrate Mourinho return
BabyGRAND, the marketing agency, has created a commemorative piri-piri chicken pasty to celebrate the return of Portuguese football coach, Jose Mourinho, to Chelsea on behalf of the West Cornwall Pasty Co.
The pasty was created by BabyGRAND, the pasty company’s creative agency. The Special One pasty will be on sale on a first come first served basis for the start of the football season at Stamford Bridge.
A campaign on traditional poster sites and digital screens around the Chelsea stadium will promote the limited edition pasty during Chelsea’s first Premier League match against Hull on Saturday.
Shelagh Smale, the marketing director for the West Cornwall Pasty Co, said: "We’d like to know what Jose Mourinho thinks of our new recipe.
"It brings together the best of Britain and Portugal- a bit like the special one himself."
This marks the first of many new products BabyGRAND will help the West Cornwall Pasty Co create, including a special Christmas range.
BabyGRAND won the WCPCo creative account in June this year following a five-way pitch against Torch by Design, The Collaborators, Tait and JHP.
The agency’s remit was originally brand identity, retail theatre and communications, but since then the agency has also been tasked with helping create new products and packaging to help bring production innovation into the limelight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed