OgilvyOne bolsters creative team
OgilvyOne UK has hired Brendan Wilkins, a creative director at Havas Worldwide London, and Paul Hancock, the creative group head at DLKW Lowe, as creative partners.
Wilkins and Hancock will work across OgilvyOne clients including British Airways, Land Rover and SMA. They will report to Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse, the joint executive creative directors.
After studying together at Central Saint Martins, Wilkins and Hancock worked at Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters before joining Euro RSCG and Delaney Lund Knox Warren (which became (Havas Worldwide and DLKW Lowe) respectively.
Wilson and de la Fosse said: "We have admired both Brendan’s and Paul’s work for many years and are delighted that they’ve chosen OgilvyOne as the place to rekindle a prolific partnership."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London