Wunderman's wheel of fortune
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 10:00AM
Plenty of agencies are good to their employees. But not all of them hand out treats in a method inspired by the ultimate 1990s games show, 'Wheel of Fortune'.
So we were a little envious to learn that every month, Wunderman UK invites one staff member to spin the jazzy wheel, above, to win a prize.
We’d take the £1,000. Then we could buy the weekend away, as well as the £40 booze for the office, and still have change for a cup of tea with the legendary Y&R receptionist Gillian.
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London