Joint lands £4m ad account for Arcadia's BHS
Joint has picked up the £4 million advertising account for the Arcadia Group-owned department store BHS.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. The review, which kicked off in April, was handled directly by Arcadia.
Joint has been tasked with reinvigorating the brand.
The appointment follows thehiring of Maxus to handle Arcadia’s media planning and buying account, which moved from Carat.
The advertising business leaves Cheethambell JWT, which had worked with BHS since 2011 after beating Now in a final shoot-out.
The Manchester-based agency created a four-week TV and print campaign for the brand that ran in September 2012.
Joint would not comment on the win.
BHS was acquired by Sir Philip Green in 2002 andincorporated into Arcadia in 2009. It has 179 stores and 18 dedicated homeware shops in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London