Joint lands £4m ad account for Arcadia's BHS
Joint has picked up the £4 million advertising account for the Arcadia Group-owned department store BHS.
The agency won the business after a competitive pitch against undisclosed shops. The review, which kicked off in April, was handled directly by Arcadia.
Joint has been tasked with reinvigorating the brand.
The appointment follows thehiring of Maxus to handle Arcadia’s media planning and buying account, which moved from Carat.
The advertising business leaves Cheethambell JWT, which had worked with BHS since 2011 after beating Now in a final shoot-out.
The Manchester-based agency created a four-week TV and print campaign for the brand that ran in September 2012.
Joint would not comment on the win.
BHS was acquired by Sir Philip Green in 2002 andincorporated into Arcadia in 2009. It has 179 stores and 18 dedicated homeware shops in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior national account manager Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + car, West London
- Channel Sales Manager Just Digital £70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Exceptional Stock Options, City of London
- Digital Project Managers and Campaign Project Managers £25,000- £70,0000 Nakama Between £25,000 and £70,000 depending on role, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity