Moneysupermarket seeks web agency
Moneysupermarket.com, the price-comparison service, is looking for a user-experience agency to help transform its website.
The company is working with AAR on the brief andhas contacted several digital agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
All of the brand’s userexperience work has previously been handled in-house. Pitches are expected to take place in September.
Moneysupermarket.com is also holding pitches for PR and experiential briefs as it seeks new ways to engage with customers.
The user-experience pitch does not affect Mother, which won the company’s £25 million advertising account in 2011 after going head-to-head with Bartle Bogle Hegarty. Dare, the incumbent, did not repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire