BMB overhauls management team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 08:00AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has hired Neal Fairfield, the group planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, as the second member of its "new generation" management trio, as it emerged that Cheil has increased its stake in the business to 75 per cent.
As the executive head of planning at BMB, Fairfield will work alongside the executive creative director, Matt Waller, who joins from Grey London in September.
Interviews are under way for a chief executive to lead the team, which will take over operations from the four partners. David Bain, Trevor Beattie, Bil Bungay and Andrew McGuinness will focus on business development and projects beyond traditional advertising.
Cheil, which bought 49 per cent of BMB in 2008, confirmed it took the majority stake in the first half of 2013 and plans to own the whole company. BMB’s founders stressed that Cheil’s increased stake was "immaterial" to the new management team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - SEO and German speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Account Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum, City of London
- account manager > ATL > AUTOMOTIVE collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Category Planning Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, Greater Manchester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues