BMB overhauls management team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 08:00AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has hired Neal Fairfield, the group planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, as the second member of its "new generation" management trio, as it emerged that Cheil has increased its stake in the business to 75 per cent.
As the executive head of planning at BMB, Fairfield will work alongside the executive creative director, Matt Waller, who joins from Grey London in September.
Interviews are under way for a chief executive to lead the team, which will take over operations from the four partners. David Bain, Trevor Beattie, Bil Bungay and Andrew McGuinness will focus on business development and projects beyond traditional advertising.
Cheil, which bought 49 per cent of BMB in 2008, confirmed it took the majority stake in the first half of 2013 and plans to own the whole company. BMB’s founders stressed that Cheil’s increased stake was "immaterial" to the new management team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief