BMB overhauls management team
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has hired Neal Fairfield, the group planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, as the second member of its "new generation" management trio, as it emerged that Cheil has increased its stake in the business to 75 per cent.
As the executive head of planning at BMB, Fairfield will work alongside the executive creative director, Matt Waller, who joins from Grey London in September.
Interviews are under way for a chief executive to lead the team, which will take over operations from the four partners. David Bain, Trevor Beattie, Bil Bungay and Andrew McGuinness will focus on business development and projects beyond traditional advertising.
Cheil, which bought 49 per cent of BMB in 2008, confirmed it took the majority stake in the first half of 2013 and plans to own the whole company. BMB’s founders stressed that Cheil’s increased stake was "immaterial" to the new management team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategic Planning Director - Multinational Advertising Agency - Dubai HR Source Very attractive TAX FREE salary, Dubai
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade negotiable, Sandringham
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'