BMB overhauls management team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 08:00AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has hired Neal Fairfield, the group planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, as the second member of its "new generation" management trio, as it emerged that Cheil has increased its stake in the business to 75 per cent.
As the executive head of planning at BMB, Fairfield will work alongside the executive creative director, Matt Waller, who joins from Grey London in September.
Interviews are under way for a chief executive to lead the team, which will take over operations from the four partners. David Bain, Trevor Beattie, Bil Bungay and Andrew McGuinness will focus on business development and projects beyond traditional advertising.
Cheil, which bought 49 per cent of BMB in 2008, confirmed it took the majority stake in the first half of 2013 and plans to own the whole company. BMB’s founders stressed that Cheil’s increased stake was "immaterial" to the new management team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan ££ Competitive Salary ££, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy