BMB overhauls management team
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 08:00AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has hired Neal Fairfield, the group planning director at Saatchi & Saatchi, as the second member of its "new generation" management trio, as it emerged that Cheil has increased its stake in the business to 75 per cent.
As the executive head of planning at BMB, Fairfield will work alongside the executive creative director, Matt Waller, who joins from Grey London in September.
Interviews are under way for a chief executive to lead the team, which will take over operations from the four partners. David Bain, Trevor Beattie, Bil Bungay and Andrew McGuinness will focus on business development and projects beyond traditional advertising.
Cheil, which bought 49 per cent of BMB in 2008, confirmed it took the majority stake in the first half of 2013 and plans to own the whole company. BMB’s founders stressed that Cheil’s increased stake was "immaterial" to the new management team.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show