British Airways reviews global creative
By Maisie McCabe and Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 09:30AM
British Airways has confirmed it is reviewing its global creative requirements, including its ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and direct agency OgilvyOne.
It is understood that agencies received an RFI last night, which includes all creative services such as experiential and events alongside advertising and direct marketing.
A spokeswoman from BA said: "Some of our larger agency contracts, which we have been in relationships with for many years, are up for renewal early next year. The market place has changed considerably in that time, so we are looking to review the model."
Oystercatchers has recently reviewed BA's relationship with BBH and OgilvyOne, including the current contracts that finish at the end of March 2014, using its proprietary evaluation methodology.
BBH won the global creative advertising account for BA in 2005 from M&C Saatchi, when the business was valued at £60 million. OgilvyOne picked up the global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity in 2008 and added the digital account to its business in 2012.
Spokespeople for BBH and OgilvyOne declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham