British Airways reviews global creative
By Maisie McCabe and Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 August 2013 09:30AM
British Airways has confirmed it is reviewing its global creative requirements, including its ad agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty and direct agency OgilvyOne.
It is understood that agencies received an RFI last night, which includes all creative services such as experiential and events alongside advertising and direct marketing.
A spokeswoman from BA said: "Some of our larger agency contracts, which we have been in relationships with for many years, are up for renewal early next year. The market place has changed considerably in that time, so we are looking to review the model."
Oystercatchers has recently reviewed BA's relationship with BBH and OgilvyOne, including the current contracts that finish at the end of March 2014, using its proprietary evaluation methodology.
BBH won the global creative advertising account for BA in 2005 from M&C Saatchi, when the business was valued at £60 million. OgilvyOne picked up the global loyalty and below-the-line marketing activity in 2008 and added the digital account to its business in 2012.
Spokespeople for BBH and OgilvyOne declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014