Campaign's most-viewed: Industry pays tribute to Naked founder John Harlow
The news of the death of John Harlow, the co-founder of Naked Communications, was the most-viewed story on Campaign this week, as the industry paid tribute to a 'brilliant misfit'.
The story, posted following Harlow's death over the weekend, was followed by a longer tribute to the man, credited as the driving force behind Naked, in this week's magazine.
Meanwhile, Moneysupermarket's latest ad campaign – "running with cats", created by Mother – proved popular, with the news of the campaign's launch and its entry in The Work section both ranking among the ten most-viewed pieces of content this week.
Paddy Power's "ball of shame" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky, and The Times' "now with goals" by The Box, were the other Work stories in the top ten.
After last week's complaints of animal cruelty against Marmite's latest ad, Bruce Willis made the most-viewed list after his 2012 ad for Sky Broadband, created by WCRS, was banned.
Following the controversial theme, the denial by Premier Foods that it charges agencies a fee for remaining on its roster, also ranked in the most-viewed content and generated lively debate on the Campaign site and Twitter.
In other people moves, BMB's hiring of Grey's Matt Waller as the first in its new management line-up made the most-viewed list.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires