Comparethemarket.com brings in Liz Hurley
Comparethemarket.com has launched a new TV ad showing the past life of female meerkat Maiya as a spy, as part of a campaign involving Liz Hurley.
The TV ad, "Agent Maiya", is set on the Meerkovo Express and styled like a spy film. Maiya rescues Aleksandr from the clutches of the evil villain Tin Nose before parachuting off a high bridge to safety.
The Aleksandr voiceover says: "Maiya was the greatest spy in all of Russia. Now she is specials reward for peoples who get insurance or credit card at Comparethemarket.com. Simples."
Outdoor, social media, digital and experiential PR activity will support the TV ad. Comparethemarket has released a set of spy-themed photographs of Hurley to celebrate the campaign and she will feature at an event in London on Wednesday.
Created by VCCP, Javier Romartinez wrote the ad and Stephen Misir art directed it. Darren Walsh directed the spot through Passion Pictures. The media planning and buying for the campaign was by ZenithOptimedia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London