In association with
Samsung Galaxy S4 "companion stories" by Jam
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 20 August 2013 09:28AM
Samsung is releasing a series of short online films to promote the Galaxy S4. The films, created by Jam, portray the device as a connector in people's lives.
The first film stars Richy Carrasco, the world-record holder for the most consecutive 360-degree spins on a skateboard, who talks about his experience. It will be hosted on YouTube and Samsung’s Facebook page.
The work was created by Luke Norton and Drew Wolf, and directed by John X Carey through Annex.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire