Land Rover UK hires Lida for UK CRM
Land Rover UK has hired Lida, the M&C Saatchi digital and direct agency, to handle its customer engagement programme account.
Lida has been charged with developing an "unrivalled customer experience" to help Land Rover build deeper relationships with its customers. The agency is starting work immediately with a 90-day launch plan.
Lida beat Publicis Chemistry and WPP’s OgilvyOne, which won Land Rover’s global digital account in November 2012, to win the business.
Campaign revealed the Tata Motors-owned car marquee was looking for its first UK CRM agency in June after RFIs were sent out. Advertisers’ trade body ISBA helped Land Rover in the process.
Matthew Heath, the chairman and chief strategy officer at Lida, said: "We feel privileged to be given the opportunity to work with Land Rover. Not only is Land Rover an iconic British brand, it also has a truly ambitious vision, which we are excited to now be a part of."
The appointment does not affect Land Rover’s relationship with the ad network Y&R, and the UK agency Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, London
- Content Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Milton Keynes
- Marketing Assistant - maternity leave contract Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum, St. Ives
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits , St. Albans