IPG and Starcom are the 'fittest in media'
IPG's William Brereton and Starcom's Kristin Bayliss are fit. So fit that they have won Men's Fitness magazine's "fittest in media" competition.
Things got pretty sweaty as Dennis Publishing visited 14 agencies to challenge their staff to a gruelling challenge involving:
500m of rowing
A 2km bike sprint
The pair came out on top, with IPG’s Brereton completing the challenge with a time of 8 min10 sec, while Starcom’s Bayliss finished in 8 min 43 sec.
They were crowned the fittest man and woman in media. We hope they then had a long rest and a drink to balance out all that exercise...
Got a diary story? Email: Louise.Ridley@Haymarket.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Freelance Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film