Agencies line up for Grolsch digital pitch
Grolsch, the Dutch lager distributed by Molson Coors in the UK, is looking to appoint a lead agency for UK digital and social activity from 2014.
Pitches will take place at the end of the month. Sources said Grolsch plans to focus on digital advertising.
LBi previously handled Grolsch’s digital activity, but the relationship ended when the shop won the global Carlsberg digital brief in May.
Grolsch is not believed to have a digital agency of record in the UK.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay, which works on the UK ad account, is thought to be involved in the process.
A spokesman for Molson Coors declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London