Prince's Trust "your results don't decide your future" by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 August 2013 10:55AM
The Prince’s Trust has produced a series of print ads to encourage students who get poor results in their GCSEs.
The ads, created by CHI & Partners, are running in newspapers including The Independent, The Guardian and the London Evening Standard.
They show images that create the outline of an "F" but, when turned on their side, show skyscrapers and other things associated with high-flying careers.
The work was created by Pete Davies and Adam Rimmer.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London