Trevor Beattie to hold event for Normandy heroes
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 August 2013 04:27PM
Trevor Beattie's The Jack and Ada Beattie Foundation, which he set up in memory of his parents, is hosting its annual black tie gala to raise funds to help return D-Day veterans to the beaches of Normandy on the 70th anniversary.
The black tie ball on 21 September will take place at the Sywell Aerodrome, Northants, with astronaut Buzz Aldrin appearing as guest of honour, alongside Eddie Izzard and a number of Normandy heroes.
Money raised will go towards D-Day 70, which takes place in June 2014, and is the last formal commemoration and "final salute" to D-Day veterans.
The event will have a wartime theme, with an air display by aircraft from 1944.
For further details, contact Alex at Alexandra@beattiefoundation.com.
Beattie, a founder of Beattie McGuinness Bungay, set up The Jack And Ada Beattie Foundation to fight against inequality and promote dignity, freedom and sanctuary.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire