In association with
Foot Locker "back to school" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Campaign Work, Friday, 23 August 2013 04:48PM
Foot Locker Europe and Adidas Originals have released a 30-second TV spot announcing the arrival of the new Hard Court Defender trainers exclusive to the retailer.
The work, created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, features the rapper Snoop Lion being crowned Los Angeles’ sneaker king when a pair of Hard Court Defenders are delivered to him by a Foot Locker employee.
It was created by Michael Jones and Adam Whitaker, and directed by Ben Newman through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views