In association with
The Sun "Jamie Oliver: price-tagged" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 27 August 2013 09:59AM
The Sun has launched a TV ad to promote its tie-up with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who is producing recipe cards for the newspaper ahead of the release of his new cookbook.
The humorous spot, created by Grey London, shows Oliver cooking a frugal meal before his outrageous personal spending is highlighted on screen.
It was created by Rasmus Smith Bech and Jonas Roth, and directed by Chris Balmond through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London