In association with
The Sun "Jamie Oliver: price-tagged" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 27 August 2013 09:59AM
The Sun has launched a TV ad to promote its tie-up with the celebrity chef Jamie Oliver, who is producing recipe cards for the newspaper ahead of the release of his new cookbook.
The humorous spot, created by Grey London, shows Oliver cooking a frugal meal before his outrageous personal spending is highlighted on screen.
It was created by Rasmus Smith Bech and Jonas Roth, and directed by Chris Balmond through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Pitch Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, West Midlands
- Multi-Channel Marketing Manager - Online Retail JV Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire