Jaguar celebrates England's Ashes victory
By Amy Sandiford-Watts, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 August 2013 12:30PM
Jaguar ran a tactical print ad on Monday to celebrate England's Ashes victory.
The work was created by Jaguar's in-house agency Spark44 and ran across national newspapers including The Times.
Jaguar's media agency is Mindshare.
Beneath the headline "we know that feeling", the ad shows the England cricket squad, including James Anderson and Jonny Bairstow in the foreground, celebrating on the pitch.
Underneath the headline it reads: "The picture says it all. The moment you feel so alive. Because all the hard work was worth it. Congratulations. Let’s look forward to the next Series on the Aussies’ home turf. Bring it on."
The ad ties into Jaguar’s current creative with the tagline: "How alive are you?".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey