In association with
Weetabix "grandpa" by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 August 2013 04:31PM
Weetabix has unveiled a new TV ad under its "fuel for big days" campaign to promote the product ahead of the new school term.
The 30-second spot, created by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, follows two children and their grandpa having a day of fun around their house after filling up on Weetabix. It is part of a wider campaign that also comprises cinema and radio activity, as well as a Disney TV sponsorship.
The work was created by Harry Orton and Robin Warman, and directed by Jun Diaz through Smuggler.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Broadcast Planning/Buying Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital, Web & Marketing Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000.00 per annum, London
- Agency Creative Freelance Recruiter - Blue Skies Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Commision Scheme & Benefits , Richmond upon Thames
- Lead User Interface Developer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London