In association with
Ubisoft "h_ide by Watch_Dogs" by BETC Paris
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 August 2013 10:22AM
Ubisoft has launched an app that allows users to encrypt their social media interactions to promote the new computer game Watch Dogs.
The work, created by BETC Paris, lets users post coded messages and photos on to social media sites that can only be decrypted by other users of the app. In Watch Dogs, a character uses his mobile phone to hack into a city’s infrastructure.
The campaign was written by Arnaud Assouline and Benjamin Cuzin, and art directed by Benjamin Le Breton and Antoine Coucoureux. The app was produced by Make Me Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London