John Harlow memorial event planned
A memorial event to remember John Harlow, a founder of Naked Communications, is being held on HMS President, where the agency was created, next month.
Harlow, who died earlier this month aged 45, is being remembered with tributes and a celebration of his life in the style of a Naked Session – the original parties that Naked hosted, which will also feature DJs and live music.
The memorial takes place on 11 September and is free and open to all those who worked alongside Harlow or wish to remember him, but registration is required at http://nakedsession.eventbrite.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity