John Harlow memorial event planned
A memorial event to remember John Harlow, a founder of Naked Communications, is being held on HMS President, where the agency was created, next month.
Harlow, who died earlier this month aged 45, is being remembered with tributes and a celebration of his life in the style of a Naked Session – the original parties that Naked hosted, which will also feature DJs and live music.
The memorial takes place on 11 September and is free and open to all those who worked alongside Harlow or wish to remember him, but registration is required at http://nakedsession.eventbrite.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London