WeTransfer "Where's Wally? takeover" by 77
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 August 2013 11:59AM
The file-sharing service WeTransfer is hosting a one-day takeover of its screens by Where’s Wally? on 30 August, created by the PR agency 77.
Users are invited to view a Where’s Wally? picture while transferring files to increase awareness of WeTransfer’s background as an ideal platform for advertising.
It was created by Chris Reed, with illustrations by Martin Handford.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham